Home » Dept » Department of Administration
Department of Administration
The department is headed by a Deputy Chief Administrative Officer who co-ordinates the day-to-day functioning of various support services. The department comprises of the following areas:-
- Administration Section: This section is headed by the Principal Assistant Secretary and it’s also responsible for office support services, Assets and facilities managed and information services.
- Office Support Services is headed by the Senior Office Supervisor while information service is headed by Senior Information Officer.
- Human Resource Management and Development – Headed by the Principal Personnel Officer. This function includes records management as one of its functions.
- Sub County Management – This function is coordinated by an Assistant Chief Administrative Officer.
- District Council Secretariat – Headed by the Clerk to Council
- The Secretariat of the District Service Commission headed by a Principal Personnel Officer.